Exciting news for all young aspiring basketball players. Home Grown Basketball Australia (HGBA) will now be running clinics to identifying talent all over Australia. We are working with basketball leaders around Australia to ensure the pathway to Philippine basketball is available to all Australians.
The clinics will be held by Roger Mantua (HGBA Head coach and Australian NBTC Head Coach) along with Rey Racuyal ( Australian NBTC Assistant Coach) and Tony Montano (HGBA and Savannah Pride Coach).
What makes HGBA clinics different from the rest?
- Qualified and experienced Filipino coaches running the clinic.
- Opportunity for the young kids to learn from experienced coaches
- Opportunity for the older kids to showcase their talent
- Opportunity to ask questions about Philippine Basketball
- Opportunity for individuals and teams to be invited to Sydney for the Australia Day tournament.
- Coaches from the Philippines will be present during the tournament to scout players for their High School and College program.
- Clinics will also be held after the tournament by High School and Collegiate coaches from the Philippines to further identify talent.
- Opportunity to tour Philippines in March 2020
- HGBA are looking for players to represent Australia in the NBTC Tournament held at MOA every year. As part of the team you will be playing against the best Filipino High School players in the World.
HGBA will be running below sessions in PERTH
Saturday Session Part 1: Kids from 8 years old to 13 years old Duration: 2 hours.
Saturday Session Part 1: Kids from 14 to 21 years old Duration: 2 hours
Sunday Session Part 2: Kids from 8 years old to 13 years old Duration: 2 hours
Sunday Session Part 2: Kids from 14 to 21 years old Duration: 2 hours
Saturday Sept 28 and Sunday Sept 29, 2019
For venue, location and times please contact below:
Reymon Marasigan Mobile #: 0416 842 458
Dates for other States and Territories will be addressed later this year.