Terms & Conditions
(i) One off yearly payment of $80.
– includes insurance during training for a whole year
– administrative fees
(ii) Reversible Basketball Uniform of $90
As per Uniform and Apparel section above
(iii) Team Training Sessions $12.50
Location: Stanhope Leisure
Time and Day: Dependent on players and team availability
(iv) Basketball Game $12.50
Location: Currently Castle Hill and Mt Druitt
– Will pay for court fees, referee and coaches.
(v) Strength and training $10
Plumpton Public High School – 6:00 PM every Monday.
Bella Vista Public School – 6:30 PM every Wednesday.
(i) Homegrown Bag $50
Non Compulsory Payments
(ii) Homegrown Bag $50
(iii) Homegrown long sleeve warm up shirt
$40 for one
$75 for both
* Please Note:
– Registration for BNSW competition/s will have to be paid by individuals separately.
– Active Kids vouchers could be used to pay registration.
Terms & Conditions
Registering to play in any of the leagues Homegrown Basketball Australia Pty Ltd (Homegrown) manages, you consent with the following:
Fees & Payments
Team registration will be divided evenly between each player that has been registered for the team. Payments will be paid by either bank transfer, direct debit of credit card from each of the players. A deposit of $750 per team will need to be paid for accept of the team registration.
The total team fee is due by round 3. If not all the players have paid their portion by round 3, the balance remaining will be divided up between the players that have been playing. So please ensure that all players that are registered pays otherwise the other team members will cover the balance.
Homegrown will issue a refund of fees only if written confirmation requesting your team’s withdrawal is submitted to email@example.com no less than 7 working days prior to the competition start date, a $30 cancellation fee applies. Excluding the aforementioned policy, registration fees are strictly non-refundable unless a competition is not going ahead refunds will be provided back 4 weeks from original start date.
Payments & Bookings
1. Payment must be made in full or deposit is made (for payment plan option) at the time of registration in order to secure a booking. Once a registration has been completed online, Homegrown Basketball Australia Pty Ltd (Homegrown) will send through an invoice to the email address listed on the registration. Once payment has been made, a confirmation email will be sent to confirm booking.
2. You understand that minimum numbers are required to run each Homegrown basketball clinics. In the event of the numbers not being reached in advance for the clinic proceed, notification will be given to all parents/guardians at the earliest possible time and a full refund process accordingly.
3. Homegrown does not accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen. Please do not bring any valuables including money or electronic devices to these clinics.
Refunds and Cancellations:
4. If a booking is cancelled more than 10 business days prior to the activity starting, a full refund will be given.
5. If a booking is cancelled less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, the fee is not refundable unless it is applicable to the reasons given below.
6. If a booking is cancelled for medical reasons, including injury, a credit or refund will be issued to the supplied credit card, upon receipt of an official and valid medical certificate. An an administration fee of $50 will be implemented for this change.
7. Refunds will not be given for partial attendance.
If you do not complete all information requested on the registration form, we may not be able to process your registration. Homegrown Basketball reserves the right to use the information collected for promotional purposes unless otherwise notified.