Terms & Conditions
Registering to play in any of the leagues Homegrown Basketball Australia Pty Ltd (Homegrown) manages, you consent with the following:
Fees & Payments
Payments will be paid by either bank transfer, direct debit of credit card from each of the players. A 50% deposit will need to be paid prior to the start of the season to be eligible to play.
The total team fee is due by round 4.
Homegrown will issue a refund of fees only if written confirmation requesting your team’s withdrawal is submitted to email@example.com no less than 7 working days prior to the competition start date, a $30 cancellation fee applies. Excluding the aforementioned policy, registration fees are strictly non-refundable unless a competition is not going ahead refunds will be provided back 4 weeks from original start date.
For more information on forfeits and penalties, please see our rules and regulations section.
Payments & Bookings
1. Payment must be made in full or deposit is made (for payment plan option) at the time of registration in order to secure a booking. Once a registration has been completed online, Homegrown Basketball Australia Pty Ltd (Homegrown) will send through an invoice to the email address listed on the registration. Once payment has been made, a confirmation email will be sent to confirm booking.
2. You understand that minimum numbers are required to run each Homegrown basketball clinics. In the event of the numbers not being reached in advance for the clinic proceed, notification will be given to all parents/guardians at the earliest possible time and a full refund process accordingly.
3. Homegrown does not accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen. Please do not bring any valuables including money or electronic devices to these clinics.
Refunds and Cancellations:
4. If a booking is cancelled more than 10 business days prior to the activity starting, a full refund will be given.
5. If a booking is cancelled less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, the fee is not refundable unless it is applicable to the reasons given below.
6. If a booking is cancelled for medical reasons, including injury, a credit or refund will be issued to the supplied credit card, upon receipt of an official and valid medical certificate. An an administration fee of $50 will be implemented for this change.
7. Refunds will not be given for partial attendance.
If you do not complete all information requested on the registration form, we may not be able to process your registration. Homegrown Basketball reserves the right to use the information collected for promotional purposes unless otherwise notified.