Register now to be trained by professional coaches and an opportunity to play overseas
– Nutritional information for healthy living
– Brand new training jersey for each child
– Basketball Coaching and Mentoring from qualified coaches
– Strength and Conditioning Program
– Weekly Competition games
– Help players reach their highest potential
– Building solid foundation through proper training that gives players an advantage to take their game to the next level
Basketball specific strength and conditioning training camp for all ages and skill levels. We also give opportunities for players to play overseas!
Being coached by accredited basketball coaches, each participant will have an opportunity to develop their skill levels to their highest levels.
Compulsory Payments to be part of the HomeGrown
(i) One off yearly payment of $80.
– includes insurance during training for a whole year
– administrative fees
(ii) Reversible Basketball Uniform of $100
As per Uniform and Apparel section above
(iii) Team Training Sessions $15
Location: Stanhope Leisure
Time: 5:30 PM
Date: Every Tuesday.
(iv) Basketball Game $15
Location: Stanhope Leisure Centre or Kevin Betts
Time: 9:00 AM
Date: Saturday or Sunday
– Will pay for court fees, referee and coaches.
Additional (Not compulsory)
(i) Additional/Advance training $15
Location: Stanhope Leisure Centre
Time: 7:00 PM
(ii) Black or Orange long sleeve warm up shirt $40
(iii) Both Black and Orange long sleeve warm up shirts $70
(iv) Homegrown Bag $50
* Please Note:
– Registration for BNSW competition/s will have to be paid by individuals separately.
– Active Kids vouchers could be used to pay registration.